Use our cost calculator to request an estimate of the cost of your treatment. A member of our team will be in touch with you.
The Apex Group of Clinics are community-friendly dental clinics in Dubai, committed to providing Dental & Medical services to the communities around us. Using cutting-edge technology, we prioritize the needs of our patients, ensuring holistic advice and care in a warm and comfortable environment. From scheduling appointments to post-treatment care, we do it all with a smile.
The Apex Group of Speciality Clinics
Our experienced Dental Specialists, Dermatologists and Physiotherapists provide exceptional care & service using cutting-edge technology at the Apex Group of Clinics in Motor City, which is conveniently located within easy reach of Arabian Ranches 1 , Town Square, Victory Heights, Mudon, Damac Hills, Akoya, Arjan, Mira, Mira Oasis, The Sustainable City, Arabian Ranches 2, Arabella, Serena, Layan and other nearby areas.
Providing high quality dental care to its patients, Apex Group of Clinics in Silicon Oasis is located within the reach of the communities around Dubai Silicon Oasis / DSO, like the Semmer Villas, Cedre Villas. Liwan, Al Barari, Living Legends, Meydan Heights, Meydan, International City, Al Warqa, Muhaisnah, FalconCity of Wonders, the DSOA, the Techno Park and many more areas.
With ample free parking available around the clinic, we are conveniently located within easy reach of Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Village Circle / JVC , Al Barsha, Al Barsha South, Jumeirah Village Triangle / JVT , The Greens, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Hessa, Al Furjan, Springs, Meadows, Jumeirah Lake Towers / JLT, Lakes, Lantana Villas and TECOM.
Seeking a Second Opinion?
Getting a second opinion can help you decide on the right treatment for you and can provide valuable insights that can save your time, effort, and money.
At the Apex Group of Clinics, our skilled dental and medical professionals are here to provide you with a thorough evaluation of your treatment. We work closely with you to answer your questions, & help you make a wise decision about your dental & medical care.
Our Insurance Partners
Enjoy your getaway while smiling brighter and healthier.
Many visitors come to Dubai seeking dental treatment, and our specialty Dental clinics in Dubai are dedicated to providing our patients with cutting-edge technology and high-quality Dental and Dermatology services such as Complex Dental Bridgework, Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Invisalign, Dental Implants, Mesotherapy, Lumineers, Hollywood SMILE and many more. We at Apex Group of Clinics follow a holistic approach, with all of our specialists working together under one banner to provide comprehensive advice to our patients. We aim to make the process of dental treatment for our visitors as easy and stress-free as possible. Come to us if you’re looking for flexible appointment scheduling and excellent dental and derma care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apex Group of Clinics in Dubai offer a comprehensive range of specialty dental services to cater to the needs & holistic care of our patients. At the Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics, our services include A-Z in Dentistry. Right from General Dentistry, composite fillings, pain management, Dental Implants, Orthodontics, Invisalign, Root Canal treatment/ Endodontistry, Cosmetic/ Aesthetic Dentistry, Specialist Pediatric Dental Care, Gum Treatment/ Periodontics, Veneers, Lumineers, and Sedation Dentistry. This will include Dentistry under Laughing Gas or Nitrous Oxide for adults and kids and more.
We at Apex Clinics suggest that children should start seeing a Specialist Pediatric dentist by their first birthday or within six months of getting their first tooth. This early start allows the dentist to monitor the child’s oral health and development, provide preventative care, and establish a positive relationship with the child to make future visits more comfortable.
Root Canal Treatment is recommended when the pulp or nerve of a tooth becomes infected or inflamed. This can be caused by deep decay, repeated dental procedures, or trauma to the tooth. If left untreated, the infection can spread and cause severe pain and even tooth loss.
- Yes, dental clinics in Dubai offer emergency services. Emergencies can happen anytime, and at Apex we understand the importance of prompt treatment. Our committed team of experts is available to provide you with the necessary care that you require. Our goal is to provide treatment in a timely manner and effectively alleviate any pain and prevent further damage during an emergency.
- The Invisalign treatment usually takes between 12 to 18 months but the time may vary depending on the patient’s conditions and needs.
- Yes, Apex dental clinics in Dubai accept insurance. It is recommended to contact the clinic to confirm which insurance plans they accept as the insurance plans may vary from clinic to clinic. The Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics has partnered with reputed insurance companies to help provide various insurance services to clients.
- To find a reputable dental clinic in Dubai you need to first do your research by visiting the website of the clinic and looking for valuable information about their services, staff, patient testimonials, google reviews, and experience shares of past patients. Apex Group of Clinics meets all the criteria for a reputed dental clinic in Dubai. With a wide range of treatments and highly qualified staff, Apex is a great choice for those who are looking to make an informed decision about their dental care in Dubai.
The cost of dental implants in Dubai varies depending on the brand, the number of implants chosen, the complexity of the procedure, and other factors. We at Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics offer a variety of brands suitable for different budgets, with well-thought-out convenient payment plans as well. We suggest scheduling a complimentary consultation with one of our dental implant specialists/Oral Maxillofacial surgeons to get an accurate cost estimate.
Yes, Specialist Dermatologists are trained for these procedures. At Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics, we offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures including, micro-needling, mesotherapy, chemical peels, skin boosters, under-eye treatments, treatments for uneven skin tone, and more.
- At Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics, we understand that a beautiful smile can have a significant impact on your overall well-being. That’s why we offer a range of cosmetic dentistry services, including Hollywood Smile dental veneers, crowns, bridges, and teeth whitening, to help you achieve your desired smile.
The cost of visiting a dental clinic in Dubai can vary depending on factors such as the type of services required, materials used, clinic location, and the dentist’s experience. Dental insurance may cover some or all the costs but it’s best to check with the clinic for specific pricing information. At Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics, you can use our cost calculator to request an estimate for your treatment and someone from our team will get in touch with you to provide the cost of your treatment.
At the Apex Group of Dental Speciality Clinics, we recommend our patients visit us for a routine check-up and cleaning at least once every six months. However, the number of visits may vary depending on individual needs and health.