Dr. Mays Al-Ajeel, General Dentist, graduated from Charles University in 2011 and went on to receive the Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
Dr. Mays has spent 5 years in the UK in NHS and private practices including 1 year of work in the Oral Surgery and Maxillofacial department .In Dubai since 2017, she has worked long hours and collected a lot of local experience within the Dental department of a leading hospital.
Dr Mays treats both,children and adults and is experienced in all fields of general dentistry with a special interest in Cosmetic & Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry having completed a Certificate course in these fields.
Her repertoire includes
– Restorative dentistry (composite fillings, root-canal treatments, crown & bridge work)
– Prosthodontics (full and partial dentures)
– Preventative dentistry (Fissure sealants, Fluoride application, diet and oral hygiene advice)
– Simple extractions
– Periodontal treatment (Scale and Polish and root planing treatment)
– Dental aesthetics (Teeth whitening and Veneers)
– Treatment of anxious and phobic patients
Personal interests: An ace at tennis and a passionate painter
Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic