Book an Appointment
Dr Rena Eva Dean , General Dentist , graduated from the University of Leeds in 2008 after having demonstrated outstanding academic and practical skills ,went on to win the prestigious Harty Medal and Prize by the British Endodontic Society.
She undertook her Vocational Training and became an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Honorary Dental Practitioner within the hospital. She then gained her Post- Graduate Membership of the Faculty of General Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, MJDF.
Dr Dean was the youngest ever elected Board Member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In this prestigious position she established and became the first Director of the Young Membership Committee lecturing to university dental undergraduates all over the UK, and at national UK Conferences.
Dr Rena strongly believes that every patient’s dental experience should be as pleasant and as pain free as possible, particularly with children to eliminate any future fears and phobias. As such, she uses ‘Quicksleeper’, an electronic pain free dental anaesthesia.
She uses the latest cutting edge techniques to give patients tailor made treatment solutions. This enables her to offer stunning Cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign Tooth Straightening, Tooth Whitening,Veneers and Composite Bonding to give patients a natural and beautiful smile.
Over the years, she has established excellent relationships with patients and a reputation for being a friendly, gentle, caring and highly skilled practitioner. This is reflected in the recommendations and referrals of patients wishing to be treated by her.
Special interests :
- Comprehensive Dental Examinations including Oral Cancer Screening, Gum Health
- Screening & Tailor Made Treatment Plans
- Oral Health Education and Preventive Care for Children & Adults
- Instruction, Fluoride Varnish, Fissure Sealants
- Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dentistry (Whitening, Veneers, Smile Design & Smile Makeovers)
- Restorative Dentistry (White Composite Fillings)
- Prosthetic Dentistry (Onlays, Crowns, Bridges and Implant Crowns including Full Mouth Rehabilitations)
- Tooth Straightening
- Anxious & Phobic Patients
- Trauma Management & Emergency Care
Languages : Fluent English and Arabic
Something you should know about her : She is an ambassador of “Smiles “. She always has one on !