At Apex Clinics, we believe in holistic treatment and over the years , we have built a team which works tirelessly and in close cohesion with their colleagues to listen to you , give you a comprehensive treatment plan and then execute it to perfection.
Our team of General Dentists have been handpicked to reflect the diversity of the population we cater to. On your visit, your General Dentist will listen to your primary complaint ( if you have one ) , clinically examine you , discuss your oral health , and suggest the best treatment option. In the event of the dentist needing a radiograph for the diagnosis, our centers are equipped with x ray facilities as well.
What works well for us ( and of course our patients ) and differentiates us from a lot of other practices is that we have adopted a Team approach to patient care and have a team of Specialists across all branches of dentistry to support our General Dentistry team. Procedures are internally referred to specialists for advice or follow through – to ensure that not only do the patients get the attention they deserve but world class treatment under one roof.
Amongst the several procedures and treatments our General Dentists are proficient with
• Dental Emergencies: We are only a call away if you are in pain , have a chipped tooth, a broken crown or a loose wire.
• Scale and Polish / Teeth Cleaning: Recommended twice a year to maintain good oral health and a healthy smile.
• Teeth Whitening : Over the years, coffee, red wine, and tobacco leave stains and you will find your smile getting duller each year. Teeth whitening is a popular non-invasive option which gives fantastic results within an hour or two. Not at all a bad option. We offer you “In Clinic” and “Home “ options for Teeth whitening after the general dentist has ensured you are a good candidate for the procedures.
• Fillings: Dentistry is an art for sure. It is amazing how the lost tooth structure is restored by the dentist with materials like composite and alloy and a lot of finesse.
• Simple extractions : A relatively simple procedure which requires little to no major recovery time.
• Crowns & Bridges : A dental crown is an artificial tooth created to replace damaged or missing teeth. A bridge consists of a central solid crown with hollow crowns on either side that are cemented to healthy (abutment) teeth on either side of the missing tooth. Allow our Dentist to give you all the options available and guide you to the best fit for you .
And many more …….
2 months ago via Google
My first visit to this clinic today, was greeted by reception staff who were professional. Dr Mays is exceptional, explains everything in detail, quik and painless. I highly recommend her. Reasonable prices. 4 stars because I had to wait 30 minutes 🙂
a month ago via Google
Friendly and welcoming staff at the reception. Dr. Neha is punctual and professional making it a straightforward and pleasant experience with quality treatment. It's a pity they don't have direct billing with many insurance providers for dental.
a month ago via Google
Excellent Clinic, best dental care Ive had - they take the worry away from going to a dentist. Welcoming is great, everyone is polite and the Dr's are Top Professionals. Highly recommend Dr Arvind, he brilliantly assisted in a tooth problem - his knowledge is great. Also Dr Rena and Dr Sara - both highly recommendable - thank you to the latter for a instant consultation on a Friday.
3 months ago via Google
I took my 3 kids to Apex Medical and Dental today. Dr Catherine is so amazing with the kids, we've been her patients for over 2 years and never been disappointed. She just know how to engage with the kids and make sure they feel comfortable, explaining each step to them. We ended up having ear piercing for one of my girls as well. Dr Melanie, thank you for making my daughter feel at ease. The personal touch and smiles from everyone from reception straight through the practice is something you don't get all over. Thanks again!
in the last week via Google
Like most people, I am not a big fan of going to the dentist. Fortunately I have now had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Rena and the team at Apex. The atmosphere at Apex is relaxed but also extremely professional. Dr. Rena took the time to explain all the work I needed and was really gentle and talked me through the processes as we were going. Highly recommended if you are a nervous patient like I am. Thank you Apex.