Hollywood Smile with Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells of tooth-colored material that is aesthetically bonded to the frontal surface of your teeth. Created from porcelain or resin composite material, these are custom made and aligned with the rest of your teeth for that natural look.
Our dentist will help you choose based on dental structure, your preferences and of course your budget.
Your pathway to Hollywood smiles has never been easier. Fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you to book a free consultation.
Dental Veneers in Motor City, Arabian Ranches, Sports City, JVC and Surrounding Areas.
Why should I consider veneers?
Simply because veneers are the easiest way to drastically change your teeth’s appearance. The procedure is quick, non-invasive and you will be surprised with the transformation of your smile.
- Stained or discolored teeth? Veneers will make them look white.
- Cracked or chipped teeth? Veneers will make them look perfect.
- Have gaps or slightly misaligned teeth? Leave it to the Veneers to effectively cover these flaws.
However, it must be noted that the placement of dental veneers does not absolve you from maintaining oral hygiene of your teeth. The veneers and teeth need the same level of care and hygiene or could lead to inflammation of gums or related ailments.
What kind of Veneers should I be looking for?
Whilst aesthetic preferences differ from person to person, veneers may be distinguished by the material used. Porcelain and Composite are the 2 relatively prominent materials used and we will explain the pros and cons of each of these.
- Retain the shine and color for a longer period of time as they are resistant to stains.
- Longer lasting (10 to 15 years)
- Fewer chances of breaking as porcelain is a hard material
- In case of a fracture, most often these need to be replaced – not repaired
- More expensive than Composite (well- that’s what it is normally)
- In case of breakage, these can be reconstructed in the clinic.
- Less expensive than Porcelain
- In relative terms, these lose shine and color with time
- Need more maintenance
- Lifespan of 5 years
What are the timelines for the placement of Veneers?
Composite veneers are quicker, and placement can be completed in a single sitting at the clinic.
For porcelain veneers, impressions need to be taken for the veneers to be fabricated in the laboratory. They are then cemented to the patient’s tooth. At Apex, we largely use the commercial brand e max which is known to be thin yet incredibly resistant to fracture.
Is there any reason I won’t be able to get Veneers?
1. Risk of breakage either due to severe malposition or malocclusions. The dentist would then recommend Orthodontic treatment as a precursor.
2. Bruxism – severe teeth grinding or jaw clenching. The dentist would be able to examine and recommend an alternate resolution.
Our General and Cosmetic Dentists
Dr. Arvind R. Kittur
Dr. Arvind Kittur holds a Masters degree from the Royal College of Surgeons ,Ireland,in Healthcare Management and Leadership.
He completed his Bachelors degree in Dentistry from India,
subsequently completed his American National Boards and has had a successful practise in the UAE for more than 20 years.
His core competence lies in the application of conservative approaches towards oral health rehabilitations whilst using the latest materials and techniques. He is extremely adept at working with Veneers, invisible fillings , Crowns ,Bridges while Smile designing and Smile Make overs are his forte .Over the years he has applied sound scientific and evidence based knowledge in the field of Restorative and Cosmetic dentistry .
Languages known :Proficient in English , Hindi , Persian ,Arabic and Marathi. Multilingual indeed!
Interests : Travel , Golf and he is extremely passionate about his Harley Davidson
Dr. Sandhya Mehta
Having graduated from the University of Manchester, UK in 2010, Dr. Sandhya received a Diploma of Membership of Joint Dental Faculties from the The Royal College of Surgeons of England and completed a 1 year certificate course in Cosmetic Dentistry & Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry.
She has also worked as a General dentist in mixed NHS and Private practices in London and enjoys all aspects of dentistry, treating both children and adults.
Dr. Sandhya is proficient in the following disciplines within dentistry:
Preventative dentistry (fissure sealants, fluoride application, diet advice and oral hygiene instructions)
- Restorative dentistry (composite fillings, root canal treatments, onlays, crowns and bridge work)
- Prosthodontics (Full and Partial dentures)
- Aesthetic dentistry (teeth whitening and porcelain veneers)
- Simple extractions
- Periodontal Treatment (Scale and polish and root surface debridement)
Languages : Fluent in English and Gujarati .Speaks basic Hindi and French.
Interests Enjoys travel and experiencing different cultures. Passionate about playing sports and keeping fit and healthy.
Dr. Nicole Rodrigues
Having secured a Bachelors of Dental Surgery from Maharashtra University, India in 2015, Dr. Nicole moved into private practice in various clinics in the commercial capital of India, Mumbai.
Working independently on patients tirelessly , she amassed an invaluable experience within the realm of general dentistry under the observation of leading Dental practitioners of the region.
Perseverance, hard work , skill and destiny brought her to the Gulf where she started her stint with a reputed private clinic in Jumeirah.
Extremely affable and detail oriented in her approach she has a keen interest in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry aiming to soothe the discomfort of her patients with a steady hand ,sound knowledge and exceptional wit.
– Preventative dentistry (fissure sealants, fluoride application, diet advice and oral hygiene instructions)
– Restorative dentistry (composite fillings, root canal treatments, onlays, crowns and bridge work)
– Aesthetic dentistry (Prophylaxis , teeth whitening procedures and composite veneers)
– Simple extractions
Languages: Fluent in English and Hindi
Interests: A leisurely baker and an aspirant globe trotter.
Treatment plans are based on individual complexities of each case. Our Patient Relations team will assist you with customized payment plans.
We have also partnered with EMIRATES NBD Credit cards for an Easy Payment Plan ( EPP) for every transaction above the value of AED 1000/- at a 0 % interest rate, payable over 6/9/12 months.