Use our cost calculator to request an estimate of the cost of your treatment. A member of our dental clinic in jumeirah village circle (JVC) will be in touch with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions that we are asked frequently about our services.
Up to 35% of people are born missing their wisdom teeth. According to a study, evolution is to blame for the absence of wisdom teeth. The human brain has grown over thousands of years and has continued to do o, occupying more and more space in the skull. The jaw is contracting to make place for it, and the third molars are gradually going away. According to the dentist in jumeirah Village circle ,wisdom teeth will be an exception in near future.
According to the recommendation from a pediatric dentist in JVC, you should follow these tips for child’s dental health-
- Run a clean, moist towel over the gums before your baby begins teething to get rid of dangerous germs.
- When your child begins to eat solids, clean their teeth using a baby toothbrush. Use a little water and fluoride toothpaste (about the size of a grain of rice).
- You may start flossing between your baby’s teeth when two of them come together.
- Your child should start learning to spit while brushing at age 2. Avoid giving your child water to swish and spit since doing so increases the likelihood that they may swallow toothpaste.
- Use only a pea-sized quantity of fluoride toothpaste for children ages 3 and older. When brushing, always keep an eye on children under the age of eight since they tend to swallow toothpaste.
Bring your kids to the dentist before their first birthday. The dentist will perform a customized exam while your infant is on your lap during your initial appointment and instruct you on the right ways to brush and floss your teeth. These checkups can aid in the early detection of issues and assist children in being accustomed to going to the dentist so they will experience less anxiety as they become older. You could think about bringing your kid to a pediatric dentist. The dental clinic in Jumeirah Village circle will have a pediatric dentist who is qualified to treat a variety of problems relating to children’s oral health. They also know when to suggest that you see a different expert.
Some people state that the eyes are the soul’s window. However, if you truly want to get to know someone, look at their smile
Here are some tips by the dentists in Mudon to improve your teeth and gum health-
1. At least twice a year, have your teeth professionally cleaned.
2. Floss everyday
3. Give up smoking
4. Use fluoride toothpaste
5. Brush twice daily
6. Use a therapeutic mouthwash
7. Don’t brush too much
8. Don’t turbocharge.
9. Avoid drinking soda