The Apex Dental Clinics in Dubai Silicon Oasis is committed to excellence in all faces of oral health care and we will endeavor to make you feel more than just a number on the file which makes us a community friendly clinic. Our dentists in Dubai Silicon Oasis are more than just experts in their field; they are partners in your journey toward optimal dental health.
Use our cost calculator to request an estimate of the cost of your treatment. A member of our Dental clinic in Dubai Silicon Oasis team will be in touch with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions that we are asked frequently about our services.
Veneers improve the appearance of your smile while dental implants restore missing teeth. Veneers are an excellent alternative if you have healthy teeth but aesthetic problems like stains, chipping, or gaps. This will give you a gorgeous smile in a short length of time. Dental implants are a preferable option as a secure foundation for false teeth if you have a greater oral health issue, such as missing teeth, bone loss, or receding gums. We, Apex Medical Clinics are the dentists in Dubai silicon oasis and can help you choose which service is the right for you.
The most popular and effective methods for correcting smiles are orthodontic treatments. Apex Group of Clinics, a dental clinic at Dubai hills can treat if you want to get your smile aligned. Braces are used to treat orthodontic problems such overbites, under bites, crowding, gaps between the teeth, and crooked teeth. The following advice can help you maintain good oral hygiene and healthy teeth while wearing braces.
- Brushing properly or systematically
- maintaining a healthy diet
- Frequent visits to the Orthodontist.
Follow these steps to improve your teeth and gum health
- We, Apex Group of Clinics, a dental clinic in dubai silicon oasis suggest that you use fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth two times everyday.
- Worn-out toothbrushes should be replaced at least every three to four months.
- Use an inter dental cleanser or floss once daily to clean in between teeth.
- Use an antibacterial mouthwash at least once per day to rinse.
- See the dentist for cleanings and checkups regularly.
- Keep your dentist informed of any changes in your general health.
- Limit sugary foods and beverages.
- Consume a healthy diet.
- Quit smoking.
Dentists in dso share a few tips for Dental Implant and Dental Veneers care
Tips for Dental Implant Care
1. Floss at least once a day
2. Thoroughly brush all teeth twice a day.
3. Avoid eating any hard or sticky foods
4. Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
5. Schedule routine appointments with the best orthodontist in dubai
Tips for Caring for Dental Veneers
1. Maintaining proper oral hygiene is important when wearing dental veneers.
2. Grinding is directly harmful to your teeth and, consequently, to your dental veneers.
3. Avoid eating anything that will stain your teeth.
4. Avoid biting down on hard surfaces.
5. When brushing, use a soft toothbrush.